Friday, June 1, 2012

Required Updates Ready to Install

Reading over my blog I realize there are some required updates to posts of the past.

First of all, The Doctor:
Well, second date was kinda strange and awkward and I don't think he's capable of living up to his big talk.  He's not aggressive and he's way more feminine than he lets on.  I'm don't think he's quite figured out what he is or wants to be yet.  I also don't feel an attraction there, as much as I want to.  It's not a physical thing.  It's an attitudes thing.  That male-type aggression that I crave in sexual situations just isn't there.  Maybe what I need is a dom.  Anyway, correspondence has sort of tapered off there and I'm going to let sleeping dogs lie, I think.

Secondly, Link: 
Hubby was pretty bummed for a while and refused to talk to her.  He was hurt and rejected and felt misled.  I went to breakfast with Link one morning after work.  (We work with her.)  I got her side of the story and went home to Hubby where I strongly encouraged him to reach out to her and clear the air.  He seemed resistant, but sent out a text the next morning and over the following week they regained their friendship and all is right again.  Link is actively dating and exploring her sexual freedom in a way she never has before.  I'm proud of her and of Hubby for sucking it up and doing what had to be done to repair the weirdness.

Thirdly, CJB:
CJB sort of dissipated after that second date.  I was never quite sure if he lost interest.  We occasionally texted and he claimed to be far too busy with his job and that he did think I was a cool person and wanted to hang out again.  I have my doubts as to the truthfulness of those claims, but that's besides the point.  CJB is no longer in my area of the country, but I don't know that because he told me.  I know that because of someone I met on the camping trip.  T and I talked about OKC dating and what it's like and she described someone she'd been chatting with that was clearly CJB.  I encouraged her to go out with him as we sat around the campfire drinking a terrible prefabbed blue alcoholic beverage that I only bought cause it came in a plastic bottle.  She did.  She liked him.  Then, he took a job on the East Coast and disappeared.  That's the last I heard of CJB.

Other than that, I still need to write about the camping trip when I'm feeling more spry.  I also need to write about the Great Gay Break-Up of 2012, a situation which has left me quite sad indeed. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Remember that even anonymous bloggers are real people and be kind. Trolls will not be tolerated. If you're going to be judgmental or homophobic, shove off.