Sunday, March 4, 2012

We Find Ourselves in a More Public Place and There Lies Success. Kind Of...

I had date #2 with CJB tonight. I took him to the best place Big City has to offer.  I wanted to show him the absolute coolest place in Big City, Midwest.  It's a museum that is a giant playground made of climbable art.  I think I impressed him even more than with the laser tag.

"This is truly the most positive Midwest experience I've had so far."  That makes me happy.  I want him to leave with some positive impressions of what we have here other than the fact that there is no traffic.  I want to be a positive memory in his mind the way that my Hubby's phone sex buddy was for him when he was 17.  It was for this reason that I strongly encouraged him to come up with some place private for after our date tonight.  I promised him twice, once in text and once on Cupid that I would make it worthwhile for him to come up with something.

After we left the Museum, he said he had something in mind and started driving without telling me where we were going.  Jokes were made about duct tape and axes.  I notice we were losing speed  driving on the highway.  Something was wrong with the car.

We pulled over onto the left shoulder and hoped for the best until the horrible burning smell made it obvious that something was very wrong with his poor car.  He calls AAA.  AAA bounces us around to 3 different places before we get the right area.  AAA promises a tow truck within the hour.  Cool.

I ask him if he's comfortable with me asking my husband to give us a ride.  He is.  I text hubby who is at the gym.  In the meantime with so much time to kill, we start making out and I again rub his cock through his jeans.  Before too long, it's in my hand.

"How much should I tease you this time?"  He just gives me a desperate look.  I start to suck his cock and stop.  "This much?  I still don't know where we were going."    He says we'll get there.  I suck some more and stop.  "Or this much?"  He looks at me and says "oooohhh..." with so much frustration and just a note of an unspoken threat.  It turns me on.  I go back to the business of blowing him until he comes.  I feel proud.

About 1 minute later, my husband call me back and agrees to come pick us up.  That, ladies and gentleman, is why you choose an open relationship over cheating.  When the car breaks down on your date, your spouse will always be there for you.  The tow truck arrives and takes us to the repair place just a few minutes away from my home.  So this is how my husband met my...  guy?  CJB handled it in stride.  Hubby was uncomfortable, but ok.  When I ran inside to get my coat, Hubby stayed in the truck with CJB.  I was a little surprised, but trusted him.  Apparently, they just talked bro stuff.

CJB and I again struck off on our own with me driving.  We first went for ice cream to console his hurt feelings about the car's evil betrayal.  I ordered us shakes.

"Thanks mom!" He said.

"You're welcome.  Don't call me that."  I replied.

"Yeah, it didn't feel good coming out."      

Then we continued on to the original planned destination.  It's his new place.  He doesn't officially get to move in until Monday, but it's his, nonetheless.  This will be his first place all of his own without roommates and you can tell he's quite proud.  Too bad the key doesn't work.  Dammit.  So, I take him back to where he's staying now and we bid each other goodbye until next time.  He offered to make me dinner when he's set up in his place.  Nice.  

I fully intended on doing the deed with this kid.  I did.  But at least this time I did not send him home with blue balls.  I think he rather enjoyed the treatment his cock received and I think he truly enjoys my company.  I enjoy his.  I like this well spoken, Ivy League, Jewish boy from SoCo.  He's fun.  He's nerdy.  He's interesting to talk to.  He's chivalrous.  Damn is he chivalrous.  I enjoy that immensely.  I've never dated someone like that.  It makes it so much fun to be a little slutty.  Seeing him under a little stress and frustrated was a good thing as I got a better sense of his personality.  There will probably be a more intense emotional connection as this goes on than I was expecting.  Which is okay, but may be rocky.  No matter what, he's gone after November, but maybe I'll have a friend across the country, who visits once in a while for new jobs in the future.  It can only be a positive experience in the end.  I got some feedback tonight that let me know that he's into me as much as I had hoped.

Well, I'll leave you with this photograph, identifying details removed, that proves I'm not making all of this up and that I'm truly blogging about my IRL experiences.  I took this from the back of the tow truck waiting for the boys to get the car loaded. 










No comments:

Post a Comment

Remember that even anonymous bloggers are real people and be kind. Trolls will not be tolerated. If you're going to be judgmental or homophobic, shove off.