Friday, June 1, 2012

I Think I'm Becoming a Secret Girlfriend

It's only been 2 days since my first date with Hulk and I'm already seeing the benefits of dating someone nearby.  Geography is a big variable when it comes to dating, you know.  I found that I was really looking forward to seeing him again, so I sent a leading text this evening...

Hmmm...  I wanna cuddle again.

Lol.  I'm home!

If it wasn't going to be dark so soon, I'd suggest a bike ride.

I'm prolly gonna get to bed early anyways.  I need to catch up on some sleep.

I don't want to keep you up again, but I am so close, I could be there pretty darn quick. ;)
And I wouldn't be able to stay real late anyway, there's housework to be done.

As long as you let me go to bed by 10, lol.

By ten?  I can do that.

Ok, let me put some pants on, lol

Hey! I wear pants too!

They're overrated.
Ps, u can come whenever.

And so I did.  I made the 2 minute drive to his place.  And he met me at the door with a few more closed lip kisses.  (Hmmm...  I might have a harder time getting him out of his sexual shell than I thought.)  I presented him with a hard drive containing some downloaded stuff I had laying around.  I thought there might be something on there we could watch.  We settled on Being Human and watched the first episode together.  He enjoyed it.  At one point, his ex-ish-wife called and put his daughter on the phone to sing to him.  I kept quiet, assuming that he wouldn't want her to know I was chillin on his bed.

After the show, I turned towards him and we started making out.  His arms are big and comfortable around me, it's nice.  His kisses became opened mouth, but still no tongue.  We'll have to work on that.  He was good at kissing my neck though.  He found the spot that makes me moan softly and want to do more.  I sat up to reposition and took my shirt off, leaving my bra on.  (Things could only go so far, since I'm on my period.)  Then I was laying on my back with him next to me on his side, leaning over me slightly, kissing me.  He took my right breast from my bra and put my nipple in his mouth (gonna have to tell him to be a little rougher on those if I'm gonna feel it).  Then, he stopped and placed his head against my chest. 

I'm thinking about too many things, I think.  -He explained.

What are you thinking about?

Well, the birth control thing, mostly.
 And so we slowed down and talked about things. I reminded him that it was Shark Week and thus not much could go on tonight anyway.  Hopefully that removed some of the pressure.  Then we went back to cuddling and talking.  I have a little work to do in convincing him that condoms and EC are reasonably responsible protection.  Especially in my case.

You know, it's probably after 10. - I noted.

I know, but I don't wanna let you go.  -He replied.

Aw.

It's been a long time since I've had a girl in my bed. 

So, I know from stalking his OKC profile that he is less sexually experienced that me.  Not so much in terms of partners, but in terms of activities and kink.  He's not kinky at all, at least he claims not to be.  I find it hard to believe that he would have no kinks at all.   Here's an example of how different we are sexually.


Slut Test Results

Him                     Me
31%                     62%
I'm twice the slut!

Purity Test Results

Him                     Me
90%                     49%
I'm way less pure!



I've never been with someone less sexually experienced that me.  It's somewhat appealing in that I think I could show him some things, but he likes to be the aggressor, so I'll have to tell rather than show, I think.  It will be fun new territory for me to traverse.  I also really like the idea of being his "secret girlfriend".  I get the thrill of having an affair with no funny stuff.  Some of my friends will be in on it and some won't be.  His ex-ish-wife won't know and I totally understand him keeping this separate from his daughter, which I assume he'll want to do.   He's also still very interested in finding that full time person.  He asked me to help him with his profile.  I find that reassuring.  I don't want him getting too attached to me and missing out on that person he deserves.

So the next time I'll see him is on Saturday as part of a group gathering.  He'll have his daughter and the friend who would not be cool with things will be there.  We'll have to play it cool.  I suspect there will be some surreptitiously sent text messages, which sounds like fun.  I'm a secret...  and I think he'd be fine with calling me a girlfriend, but I'm gonna give that some time before I throw that title on it.  Anyway, I dig it.  This is a good thing that is growing.  It's comfortable.  It's warm.  It's giving.  It's exciting.  It's close.  (I'm gonna have a booty-call-cuddle-buddy within walking distance!)



  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Remember that even anonymous bloggers are real people and be kind. Trolls will not be tolerated. If you're going to be judgmental or homophobic, shove off.