Wednesday, April 25, 2012

My Spontaneous Date with a Trans Guy

The nickname for this person is simple, we'll call him The Doctor.  ;)  The Doctor and I have been messaging back and forth for some time on OKC.  I messaged him originally when I liked what I saw on his profile.  He's cute.  He's female-bodied, but identifies as male.  That is hot.  It's the androgynous, slightly male types of women that turn me on.  The thought of a female bodied trans guy making all the right moves is really appealing.

The Doctor had given me his number in the last Cupid message he sent.  I put it in my phone and sat on it for a week before I took action.  While dealing with a separate situation, I decided that healthy coping would be to dive into this and see what happened.  I sent The Doctor a text.  The Doctor replied with a flattering message that indicated he was happy to hear from me and promptly invited me out at the last minute for a drag show.  I accepted.

The Doctor was standing at the bar when I walked in and looked me up and down before speaking to me.  He was wearing a coat with long tails a white shirt and tie and black Converse sneakers.  He's adorable.  OMG, I get turned on by chics in drag.  And if this person identifies as male and is willing to take that aggressive role with me, well, let's just say I'm very interested in seeing how this plays out.

The show at this venue was the best I've seen thus far.  There were more drag kings than queens, which I appreciate for sure.  They were hot too.  Seriously hot. 

We chatted while the show went on and eventually left to walk up and down the street and talk.  The Doctor really is adorable.  We talk, and I hug him at the end of the night and we make tentative plans to see each other again on Saturday.  I ended up having to cancel those, but we rescheduled for a lunch date that is coming up next weekend.  Should be fun!  I'll let you know how things go.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Remember that even anonymous bloggers are real people and be kind. Trolls will not be tolerated. If you're going to be judgmental or homophobic, shove off.