Saturday, June 2, 2012

I'll Miss You

NMB is off to France today.  His plane leaves in about 30 minutes.  I saw him last night for dinner, sex and naked cuddling.  He's quite comfortable with Shark Week sex, probably more comfortable with it than I am.

Now that I have something else promising going on, my insecurities with NMB are lessening.  I finally found the courage to ask him a question I've been curious about.  "Exactly how many people are you seeing right now?"  I was surprised by the answer, but in a good way.  I'm the person he's seeing the most regularly right now, outside of his wife.  Other relationships, sexual or not, are pretty casual from the sound of it.  He again told me he's trying to dial some of it back so he can have more evenings at home.

I don't know what his usual casual lovemaking style is, but with me there is a lot of  eye contact, little kisses and intensity.  Gawd I love the way he moans.  He's mostly quiet, but when he moans...  mmm...  so rewarding to hear that.  He smiles at me a lot too, like he's enjoying my frequent orgasms.  We hold our faces close.  He's skilled at pushing my boundaries of pain to cause pleasure.  I'm usually left with sore nipples after our encounters and last night was no exception.  He bit my shoulder a couple times too, leaving behind a mark for the first time.  I'm okay with that.  After the sex, we cuddled for a long time, intertwined, we talked.  I told him about Hulk and how the varying sexual experience is going to be an interesting experience.  This didn't seem to bother him, which is awesome.  We talked about the other various people in our polycule, which is a new term he introduced me to.  I like it. :D   

He also mentioned that his comfort level with me was such that he wasn't too concerned about little things like laundry not being put away and such while having me over.  Sometimes I wonder if we're both holding back for fear of chasing the other one off.   If that's the case, that's okay, I guess.  It'll work out eventually.  I'm quite comfortable with the level of dating we have going on here...  it doesn't need a title, yet.

I wished him well and left once his wife arrived home.  I'll miss him, I truly will.  However, I'm learning to enjoy what I have in front of me when I have it.  I'll have him in front of me again soon enough. 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Remember that even anonymous bloggers are real people and be kind. Trolls will not be tolerated. If you're going to be judgmental or homophobic, shove off.