Thursday, June 14, 2012

The Lowdown on the May Camping Trip

Ah, so I've put off blogging about the camping trip.  It will be a nice thing to reminisce about right now as I'm missing NMB more than I thought I would.  (He said he misses me too!)  In fact, in light of him missing me and the fact that I'm the person he's seeing most regularly, I might have the "can I call you my boyfriend" conversation soon, but I'm in no hurry.  We have been seeing each other for 3
months now.

Ah, so the camping trip.  I know what you want to hear about, you want to hear about tent sex, well you will.  But first I'll discuss the general feel of things.  The sexual energy between us was controllable and we managed to keep things at a level so as not to annoy my friends.  In general we sat near each other and occasionally took opportunities to sneak off and have little make out sessions.  (Oh, you need something from the car?  Let me go with you and attack your face with mine.)  During the car trip to a hiking trail on Saturday, we sat close and held hands.  He would gently run a finger or two along my inner forearm and make me shiver with goosebumps and desire. Oh, geeze, I miss that boy.  He got along well with my friends, having similar interests and working for the popular website that he does helped earn cred there.  His accent brought some pain to T, a new friend there who had recently broken up with a boy from England.  We did eventually have to explain the poly situation to T.  (Yes, we're married, but not to each other. Ha!)

Each night we retired to the tent with much pent up desire.  It was chilly outside, but clothes came off quickly anyway.  My tent has more open screen area than you want if you desire privacy, making the
slightly exhibitionist act of sex in a tent, even more risky.

It's dark, we've been pent up all day, therefore, it doesn't take long to get right down and dirty.  In the dark, in the tent, the condom went on and I climbed on top of him.  For the first time, I rode him.
The air mattress seemed to work well for this, contributing to our gentle rocking back and forth.  He played with my nipples while I rocked back and forth, grinding into him.  He tugged and twisted and I arched my back from the pleasurable pain he is so good at evoking from me.  Sitting up the way that I was meant that I would have been easily visible by anyone passing by if it weren't for the darkness.  The cool air felt good against my naked body and reminded me that we were outside under the trees.  That was just Friday night.  I rode his cock until he came and we fell asleep intertwined underneath the heavy quilt I brought for cuddling underneath. One thing that is nice about cuddling with a skinny guy, less padding, but being able to twist up into a little mess of limbs and various body parts.

Saturday night was a little different as we went for missionary.  The build up was the same, sneaking off throughout the day to make out a little and discuss what we were going to do later, Again, once
everyone was headed off to sleep in their respective tents, we climbed into ours and got naked as quick as possible.  He climbed on top of me and pounded away.  I came quickly and then came again and again.  I clutched his arms tightly and gripped harder to communicate my pleasure.  Once, a strange sound escaped me, despite my commitment to being quiet.  It was oddly distorted and likely unrecognizable as human, let alone, a human-sex-pleasure-sound.  He would lean his head
in close and we'd breath heavily together.  The air was again cool, but I didn't notice until we were done.  Unlike my husband, I can never tell when he's about to come.  It just happens, quite anti-climactic.  Again, we fell asleep curled up and intertwined.

Sunday made for an interesting day as the build up was there, but I dropped him off at home in time for dinner with his in-laws, and there was no time for nookie on that day.  Too bad.  And too bad I won't see him until Tuesday.  Less than a week, that's what I need to focus on. I'll see him in less than a week.  I'll get to tell him all about Bonnaroo and get his STI testing results and I'll get to experience
his expert lovemaking skills that I've been missing.

As I wrote this, I took a break to text him how I was horny for him. He wrote back and we talked about what we will do when we see each other next. Mmmm, I can't wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Remember that even anonymous bloggers are real people and be kind. Trolls will not be tolerated. If you're going to be judgmental or homophobic, shove off.