Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Obligatory First Boring Post

Hello to all my readers, all none of you!  I hope to change that soon.  I, Brazen Bunny (a pseudonym, obviously.  I don't want to end up like this sex blogger!  So unfair!) have decided to join the saturated world of the sex bloggers!  I do this in the hopes that sharing my experiences and learning will help others as well as help myself.  I intend to write about a lot of subjects.  But there's one thing that inspires me the most.  I want to help people have better sex!  There are several ways I think I might be good at this.   But I'm going to let the posts come naturally.

Inspirations: Sue Johansen!  Sex Nerd Sandra!  Dan Savage!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Remember that even anonymous bloggers are real people and be kind. Trolls will not be tolerated. If you're going to be judgmental or homophobic, shove off.