Sunday, February 26, 2012

Cuckolded?

I'd like to share this segment from Wikipedia for your learning pleasure...

On Cuckolding...
... when a man believes that his female mate may have been sexual with another man, the man mate is prompted by biological urges to copulate with the female, in an effort to "compete" with the other man's sperm. The effects of sperm competition are well documented. Further, when initiating sex, the man mate thrusts harder, deeper and longer, in efforts to remove the sperm of the other man and is biologically driven to have sex multiple times. While he may be unable to have sex more than once under usual circumstances, the cuckolded man is prone to repeated sexual efforts.

Holy fuck it's true.  At least in my marriage it is.  After my second poly date, my hubby wanted the details texted to him, in story format, so he could know exactly what happened.  I texted him the whole story while sitting at my favorite bar enjoying a Woodchuck and listening to a terrible band.  (I waited far too long to dig my earplugs out of my purse.)  When I got home, we FB messaged further and he read my blog post...





I'm horny now again

good.


Yes reading about you jerking him gets me going you fucking slut
I can see your tits most any time and Im slightly jealous that he got to see them. But don't take that wrong
Jealous of the situation
Jealous of the story


because you were stuck at work? 
don't be jealous. he went home without any relief.
you get to come home and fuck the shit out of me



Wasn't planning on fucking shit out unless you want me to.
Though I'm pent up enough to go in that door...if you tell me to.
Otherwise you mouth and pussy will be more than enough
You better be wearing something good or you'll be quite sorry


something good, huh?
hmmm.


Or maybe you'll just let me think your sorry so ill stop smacking you and give you your orgasm


fuck
how are you going to hide your hard cock in your scrubs? 
I just got myself off


Bitch your slutty enough already don't get pleasure out of this.
Your ass is gonna have my fingerprints tattooed on it if you don't shape up
You just get into something that tells me your sorry for being a slut that gets free meals and gives teasing hand jobs
And when I'M READY I MIGHT forgive you enough to taste that dripping snatch of yours


ok <3


I'm out. I don't even want to talk to you right now.
 Just be ready, and you Wait till I'M READY

Now, I'm a feminist, I assure you.  But when I saw those messages sitting there in the bottom right hand corner of my screen...  I knew I had awakened something in my man that I had never seen before and I was excited and tiny bit scared.  I wanted him to come home and make him his again.

I went through the new lingerie that I bought just last week and picked something out.  I had finally bought a plain black garter belt and thigh high fishnet stockings.  This is what I knew I would wear.  I paired them with a sexy too small bra and matching panties in bright pink and black lace.  I wore high heeled shoes.  I decided that it needed a little more mystery to be unraveled.  I put on a short black skirt and white blouse that I left unbuttoned at the top.  Then I put my long red pea coat on.  All you could see was the fishnets and the heels.  He likes surprises.

When the doorknob clicked and he walked in, I was wet with excitement.  A few minutes of idol chat and when I took off the coat...  the look of admiration and love on that man's face was like I've never seen it before.  It didn't take long for us to get serious.

He berated me for being a tease and made me promise that next time, I'd suck his cock.  He made me show him how on his cock.  I begged him to eat my pussy and he finally gave in.  I had several orgasms before he plunged his big dick into me and began to take back what was his.  He rocked my world.  But it was only after I said the following that he became more intense than I've ever seen him.  My hubby is an intense dude, but this came from some passionate place I don't see very often.

"My pussy is yours.  My tits are fucking yours."

He titled his head forward, narrowed his eyes and fucked me harder.  He gripped my legs and pulled them tightly against himself, hugging them almost.  He started talking quietly, intensely.  I stopped moaning so I could pay attention, but I couldn't hear everything.  This is what I could make out.

".... I fucking love you so fucking much...."
thrust   
"....  would kill for you...."
thrust
" ....  I would fucking die for you...."
thrust

Passionate. Fucking. Shit. Right. There.

"I want to give you my cum.  Do you want my cum?"

"Yes I want your cum."

Thrust, thrust, slip, shit, position change, now I'm on my knees and he's fucking me from behind....

He asked me again about being a slut and I promised not to be a tease next time.  He flipped me over on my back and held my legs in the air tightly against him.  His whole body was glowing with a layer of sweat.

"Give me your cum!  I want your cum!  I'm cumming!"

I was still coming as he pulled out.  Then he did something he's never done before, something I didn't know he ever had a desire to do.  He ate his own cum out of my pussy.  He lapped it up.  It was so raw and passionate!  

This is my husband, folks.  Be jealous.  Now I just need to get him out on a damn date.


At this point, I find it hard to imagine any of this tearing us apart, can you?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Remember that even anonymous bloggers are real people and be kind. Trolls will not be tolerated. If you're going to be judgmental or homophobic, shove off.