Sunday, February 26, 2012

Making Out and Getting Caught, High School Style

Tonight was my second date with a man outside of my marriage.  This guy, oh, I hope this doesn't make me sound like an asshole, but I've been referring to him as the Cute Jewish Boy or CJB for short.  I hope that's not insensitive.  I guess I'd have to ask him.  But then I would have to tell him that I've been calling him CJB, so that isn't going to happen.

The Scoundrel was honest (I think) and intense and there was a definite instant sexual attraction.  But there's also a Spidey Sense tingling...  CJB, on the other hand...

CJB is kind and genuine and polite.  He truly believes in what he works for and was interesting to talk to.  Too often, I have to dumb down my speech.  I'm told I use "too many big words" and I have to talk in a certain way in order to relate to certain people.  With CJB, I felt challenged to use the big words.  I like that.  He's serious and straightforward and passionate.  The few attempts at humor were deadpan, but funny.  I'm a bit goofier than he is, but it also may not be fair to judge that on a first date.

CJB is not from around here and is only here for a limited time.  So, like a fast food special, I need to get it while I can if I wish to try it.  There's something about that I find very thrilling.  Hubby commented that I'm approaching this much like a guy.  That's true.  I find I want to challenge myself and approach these situations like a conquest.  I want to be a bit naughty in a way I've never been.  So, yes, I want to be a little dude-like and the thought of a temporary fling with a definite end does something for me.

With that in mind, let me tell you how this date went.  When I originally messaged CJB on OkCupid, I did not expect to hear back.  He's very attractive, you see, and he had answered "no" to the "open relationship" question, so I didn't know if he would be interested.  Lo and behold, he responded.  We messaged back and forth for a while and he was agreeable to getting together, but left it up to me to pick a place.  I chose the local laser tag venue and he picked a restaurant.

The restaurant meeting was nothing but good conversation and a little getting to know each other.  He drove to the laser tag place where we played only 2 games and had 2 drinks.  During the games, he stole a few kisses before and after while on the course and in somewhat private areas.  Throughout it all, there is the possibility of being recognized. 

When he suggested we leave, I was surprised, but excited by this possibility so I agreed.  We made out in his car for a bit before discussing the next stage of the evening.

"Where should we go?"  He asked.

"That's a good question.  What do you think?"  I asked.

"You're asking me?  I've been here a week.  You're the resident expert."

I was silent for a while and then I thought of something.  There is a local famous landmark that I won't name, so as to not give away my location.  This place is technically closed at night, but is also amazing to visit at night.  It's ancient and magical.  You can see the nearby Big City skyline from the top and still see the stars clearly from this place.  You have to climb a lot of stairs to get to the top and once you are up there it is rather intense.

It was fucking cold outside and I had only brought a light jacket.

"I have an extra coat in my trunk if you would like to wear it." Said this chivalrous young man.  I accepted and he placed his warm extra coat around me and we climbed to the top of the mound.  At the top we made out for a while, until I pointed out that it was still fucking cold and we headed down.  Once back in his car, he cranked the heat.  He took my hands in his and blew on them to warm them up.  You know what?  That works.  Who knew?

Then the real stuff started.  I knew at this moment that whatever was going to happen on this first date, was going to happen right here, right now in this car in this parking lot of this park.  I was ready.  Making out ensued.  The double layer of jackets was clumsily removed and hands went over my bra.  A hand went up the back of my shirt to attempt to remove my bra, but it was a trick! 

"It's in the front." I said as I unclasped it.  Another man saw my tits for the first time in 8 years.  He played and eventually I started rubbing his cock through his jeans.  He undid his pants.  I knew he wanted oral, but I wasn't quite ready to go that far. 

"My hand is still cold."

"That's okay, it feels good."

"Can I make you come like this?"

"Yes."

Read that dialog again and insert some moaning and you'll have it about right.  With a course of action decided, I got to work.  (How could I let this poor boy go home without an orgasm?)  Then there was the bright flash from the road.

Wait.  Well, maybe it's nothing, a headlight from a turning car.  Nope.  That's a cop. 

Flash, flash, goes the cop.

Button, stuff, snap, zip went us.

The cop pulls in behind us.  Shit!  He was friendly and asked for our ID's.  He ran our names and returned our IDs.

"Listen, I hate to ruin your fun, but these parks close at night and you'll have to leave."  That was it.  We left.  Did the cop know that I'm married?  At this point, I really felt it was time to head home and I let the poor boy go home without an orgasm.  Dammit.  Oh well, we both said we'd like to do this again. 

The paranoid part of my brain (that needs a name) hopes that he truly likes me and isn't just horny, but really I just hope he'll make plans with me again. He does have other Cupid prospects, but he did seem to be enjoying the way I played with his cock, so hopefully that will weigh in.  He'll have his own place soon, somewhere that cops won't be patrolling, and we'll see what happens next time. 







1 comment:

  1. Captain Awkward ( http://captainawkward.com/2011/12/17/my-sneaky-jerkbrain/ ) calls that the Jerkbrain. Best name for that unhelpful part of our thoughts as I could think of!

    ReplyDelete

Remember that even anonymous bloggers are real people and be kind. Trolls will not be tolerated. If you're going to be judgmental or homophobic, shove off.