Thursday, February 23, 2012

First Extramarital Kiss

Things have sort of accelerated in our journey towards polyamory/non-monogamy.  We both put up profiles on OkCupid and from there, sort of had more things happen than we expected.  He's been having some slow correspondence with some very interesting and beautiful women.  I have been ignoring a lot of stupid messages and talking with a select few gentleman and a female or two about general nerdy stuff and how things have been going.

One of the first messages that really caught my attention was from The Scoundrel.  The Scoundrel's message acknowledged my marriage and he even mentioned that he was willing to meet my husband.  We wrote back and forth on topics such as sex, table-top role playing, fantasy novels and experiences in health care.  He eventually suggested that we meet and we came up with a date.

Last night, I met The Scoundrel at a restaurant in the nearby Big City and we talked for several hours.  Upon meeting, I was prepared for a handshake, he tried for a hug, which probably would have been fine.  But I was prepared for handshake and I stuck with the plan.  This was a trial meeting you see.  No hugs until you've proven yourself...  I'm not all that touchy feely and I value my personal space.  I obviously have no game.  None.  It's been too long since I've dated and I was never very good at it in the first place. 

As we talked, my hubby shot me a text looking for confirmation that everything was okay.  I replied.  The conversation went all over many different topics and I found myself becoming more and more relaxed and attracted to this guy, The Scoundrel.  I knew that he would try to kiss me when the night was over and I wanted that to happen.  (A kiss was the agreed upon boundary Hubby and I had set for this first experience.)  I was drinking coffee and I was nervous.  He was flirtatious.  He complimented my appearance.  I realized he's a bit of a scoundrel, but that's okay, he knows what he wants.  It's sort of what I want right now.  It's also what I'm likely to get based on my answers to the questions about sex on OkCupid.

And so, we each paid our half of the meal and he walked me to my vehicle, where he stopped and placed an arm on my shoulder.  I yammered on saying something awkward until he moved in for the kiss.  He was smooth, I'll give him that.  It was a long kiss and a sexy kiss.  There was no tongue, but he gently took my lower lip between his teeth at one point.  My knees got a little weak as I experienced this unfamiliar person for the first time.  When I thought about my husband, I just thought of how proud he would be of me for pushing my boundaries like this. 

I drove home listening to happy dance music.  I was proud of myself and excited for the possibilities that lie ahead.  I have another date on Saturday with a man I find very attractive.  I felt it was somewhat risky to message him on Cupid as he may be a bit out of my league.  Nevertheless, I took the chance, wrote back and forth for a while and we have vague plans for next Saturday, it's up to me to make the plans.

I kind of just want to be a bit of a slut for a while...  I want to push my boundaries in ways I've never pushed them before.  But we'll see what happens.

Update:  Whoa, I forgot about the most important part.  When I got home, Hubby and I had some dirty dirty fun.  He asked me if I was going to suck other guys' cocks and made me promise to be a good slut for him.  He spanked me and fucked me and goddamn was it fun.  Then he fucked me in the ass, which is important.  One of the rules we made for now states that we cannot have anal sex with anyone but each other.  He was taking me back.  Taking control of the situation while still giving me permission and even encouraging me to be a slut.  I love that man.  I seriously love that man.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Remember that even anonymous bloggers are real people and be kind. Trolls will not be tolerated. If you're going to be judgmental or homophobic, shove off.