Friday, April 27, 2012

My Husband Asked for It, He's Such a Cuck!

Before I left to go see.....  (really going to need a nickname soon, but now I've waited so long I'll never have one good enough!  Still, he's definitely a regular at this point and I don't want him going anywhere)... last night, my husband had a request.  Hearing about what happened was no longer enough for him.  He wanted to SEE it.  He wanted me to use my phone to document me getting fucked.  He swore to me that this is what he really wanted, that it would excite and not upset him.  I took him at his word.  Before we got just too involved with things, I asked my date if he was comfortable with this.  "I think something could be arranged he said."  Later, once his cock was in my mouth, "You said you wanted pictures, is this the sort of thing you want pictures of?"  I replied, "Video, if you don't mind."  And so it was.  Several still pictures and a few short videos were taken of the proceedings, during which I started my period, not as mortifying as you might imagine as it was discussed as a possibility before we began.  Open communication win! Thankfully, the flow was light enough to not interfere with the filming.  Chivalrous as he is, "Actually, there is just a bit of blood, so I'm just going to go grab a towel."

Afterwards, I texted my husband to let him know that I obtained what he had requested.  I stuck around for a while longer, cuddling and talking before I made the long drive home.  Once through the door, I immediately handed my phone over to Hubby who smiled big and again reassured me that he would be okay.  He was more than okay, it turned out.  He was really turned on.  He fucked me while he watched me getting fucked and asked me to be mean to him while he fucked me.  I was.  It's a much more fun role to play than I ever imagined.  Yelling at him to do better, fuck me harder...  I told him he could maybe fuck me as good as ----, I doubted it, but I wanted him to try.  Since then, he's enjoyed them several times without me.

Cuckolding... a fantasy he didn't know he had until we were poly.  Cuckolding....  a fun and kinky way to cope with your wife fucking someone else.   Cuckolding, as it turns out, is a lot of fun.  :D

Now that he has seen me getting fucked, I have high hopes that one day we can comfortably share a room together and maybe play a board game.  Hubby has a date with the wife of my date in the next few weeks.  They've been texting and she finds him "adorable".  I agree with this assessment, of course, and I hope it leads to him getting laid.

The night with ---- also included me sharing my favorite tumblr with his wife.  We all three looked through the entirety of http://handmaderyangosling.tumblr.com/ and laughed freely.  When she went to bed, I was sucking her husbands' face.  "Nice seeing you again," she yelled casually on her way to the bedroom.  The weird is becoming less and less weird and not a week goes by that I don't end up in another situation that I never would have expected.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Remember that even anonymous bloggers are real people and be kind. Trolls will not be tolerated. If you're going to be judgmental or homophobic, shove off.