Sunday, April 8, 2012

I Just Keep on Getting Kinkier and Kinkier (Apparently I'm an Exhibitionist)

So plans on Friday were to meet my love interest (Still haven't thought of a good nickname, I'll have to remedy that soon) and his wife and kid at a coffee shop for an open mic night.  The offer was on the table to go back their house afterwards and "make out on the couch".

Hubby was needing a bit more time to accept that we had moved onto this level so I had agreed to keep things to heavy making out this visit.  So make out on the couch we did, though we probably pushed the boundaries of making out to the maximum possible.

First, he kissed me on the back deck under the full moon.  His wife stuck her head out the door to share a teasing comment.  I laughed.   We went inside and took up residence on the couch where we made out.  She casually straightened the house while I sucked face on her husband.  She sat on the couch with some paperwork and interrupted us politely when she needed a signature.  Then we would go back to making out.  It was weird, but not nearly as weird as I thought it would be.

I ground my hips against him and he put a finger in my mouth to suck on.  She was watching.  At one point he looked over towards her which triggered me to look in her direction as well.  She was peaking over the throw pillow and blatantly looking, not at the episode of Doctor Who that she was supposedly watching, but directly at us.  She squeaked a little and buried her face back into the pillow, apologizing for watching.  I told her that I didn't mind and I found I truly didn't.  In fact, I was sort of enjoying it.  Okay, more than sort of.  To be honest, I'd like to take that further, but I can't without the knowledge and consent of my husband. 

When she did decide to go to bed, she kissed her husband goodnight.  It was a long and serious kiss and I was still partially wrapped around him.  I was not bothered by this either.  I'm not sure why.  As she walked away she said, "I'm going to bed.  You're welcome to join me or stay out here if you want privacy or whatever."  I'm quite certain she was serious about this. 

Alas, the night was getting later and I had a long drive ahead of me.  We discussed the benefits that this long make-out session would have on our primary partners.  I assured him that if he wanted to kick me out right then and take advantage of this situation before I left that I would totally understand.  He carefully thought about this for a moment and decided that it was a good stopping point.

While making plans for when we would next be able to meet, I mentioned our plans for Saturday and it turned out that we were going to the same event.  First thought: cool!  I'll see you tomorrow too!  Second thought: shit!  The husband doesn't know he's going to meet him tomorrow!  And that, my friends, is a story for another day....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Remember that even anonymous bloggers are real people and be kind. Trolls will not be tolerated. If you're going to be judgmental or homophobic, shove off.