Sunday, March 25, 2012

The Worst Message I've Recieved on OKCupid Thus Far

I've received many terrible messages on Cupid.  In fact, I'm compiling a longer, more detailed post that collects them and divides them into categories.  Bad grammar aside, this message is the one that made me feel the grossest.


There are so many problems with this that I don't even know where to start.   From an entire page of information about me that I put serious effort into, the only thing you could thing to ask me about was my body type?  I'll just borrow from Seth and Amy here and say REALLY?!  I mention movies, books, games, activities, music and so many other things that I enjoy and the only thing that interests you is to make sure you understand my body type. 

The initial message made me angry.  The following three made me livid.  He was a dick to begin with, then he laughed at my anger and made light of it.  Then he attempts to change the subject and finally attempts to convince me that he's not like other guys and he's good at conversing.  Apparently, I need schooling on what good conversation is because I can't pick it out when I see it.  Apparently good conversation doesn't include apostrophes, correct spelling, punctuation or any real effort.

Go to hell Douchie McGee.  Sad thing is, I probably don't have to wish you luck on Cupid.  Some stupid woman is going to love your demeaning attitude and latch onto you.  I am not that woman. Make like a tree and leave, sir.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Remember that even anonymous bloggers are real people and be kind. Trolls will not be tolerated. If you're going to be judgmental or homophobic, shove off.