Sunday, March 4, 2012

I'm Poly Because of Dan Savage and Because I'm Poly I'm Going to MEET DAN SAVAGE

It was largely by listening to Dan Savage that I decided the poly lifestyle was possible for us and started talking about it.  Mind you, I only just found out he existed in January of this year.  So in the last 3 months, Dan Savage has changed my life drastically.

Hubby has been talking to a cabaret dancer from nearby College Town that he met on OkCupid.  She texted him today about Dan Savage visiting the college TOMORROW.  Guess who's going to be too darn sick to go in tomorrow?  ME.  Guess who's driving the 2 hours to College Town to see him.  ME!  Guess who got her new bff to agree to make the drive with her?  ME!  Hubby can't go, but he's given me his blessing.

In other news, as I write this, he is out with Munchy and just ran into his mom and step dad in Target.  Oops.  He's wearing his ring and I gave the okay for them to hang out here tonight after I go into work.  I'm getting better!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Remember that even anonymous bloggers are real people and be kind. Trolls will not be tolerated. If you're going to be judgmental or homophobic, shove off.