Sunday, May 20, 2012

I drew my first poly diagram!

In explaining to a friend who Hubby has a date with on Monday, I did my first ever poly diagram to explain who was married to who and who was sleeping with who.  Luckily, I did it on my iPad so I can share it with you!

The "+" means those two are married.  The connecting lines mean various levels of connections, in most cases sleeping together or have slept together, but are at least dating.  I look at at stuff like this and have to remind myself that this is a little crazy, but it's making us happy.



My first poly diagram!



1 comment:

  1. This makes me laugh. Very much. I was explaining this very diagram to someone when it happened.
    ~ The B from the diagram.

    ReplyDelete

Remember that even anonymous bloggers are real people and be kind. Trolls will not be tolerated. If you're going to be judgmental or homophobic, shove off.