Monday, May 21, 2012

Another OKC Message Gets Its Own Sarcastic Post

Hi sweetie, how about meeting a nice professional couple for threesum?

Barf.  Seriously.  Barf.  And they didn't even have a picture of themselves.  They had a photo of a distinct landmark of nearby Big City.  There are so many things wrong with this one-liner message that I can actually pick it apart even though it's so small already!

Hi sweetie
Don't call me that.

how about meeting
How about you talk to me like I'm a human being first?

a nice professional couple 
Why the fuck do I care that you are professional?  That's certainly not the most important trait I would look for in a couple to be a unicorn for.  Not that I am a unicorn for hire, ugh.  If you want to give me some information about yourself, try a picture.  K?  Thanks.

for threesum
You mean "for a threesome?"  I'm going to assume that's what you meant.  If you are asking for something like a threesome, I suggest you make the effort to spell it correctly.  Including the proper indefinite article is also a nice idea.

Better luck next time!  Excuse me while I go rinse the vomit out of my mouth.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Remember that even anonymous bloggers are real people and be kind. Trolls will not be tolerated. If you're going to be judgmental or homophobic, shove off.