Sunday, November 18, 2012

My Pregnancy Super Power is Squirting. It's ridiculous. Seriously.

I've been a squirter since I became sexually active.  The first time it happened was with my loser high school boyfriend who said, "I think you peed." Since I didn't really know what happened, my only argument in response was "It doesn't smell like pee."

Anyway, it tends to happen during sex once in a while.  Usually it comes along with a really strong orgasm, but not with every really strong orgasm.  Certain positions and clitoral stimulation along with penetration make it more likely to occur.  I don't always feel it when it happens and I can't usually predict it. 

Since I've hit the second trimester of this pregnancy, I squirt like a crazy person.  I mean, copious amounts of fluid...  Soaking through layers... Squirting out against my boyfriend with enough force that small droplets ricochet back in my face.  I slept in the middle of the hotel bed last night because the one side was soaked through to the flat sheet.  There was also a large wet spot on the floor next to the chair.  I could feel it through my socks when I walked across it.  Seriously.  Those poor hotel housekeepers have no idea how much body fluid I left behind in that room.  I should have bagged the sheets in biohazard bags.

I can also feel it more.  I feel it when it happens.  I can feel when it's going to happen... sometimes.  I'm going to use this to try to get more in tune with my body so I can better feel when it's going to happen and maybe gain some control over it.  Right now, there's not much that I can do about it other than knowing the activities that make it more likely.   

I could assume that the increased awareness of the occurrence and the increased occurrences of squirting themselves are a result of the increased blood flow to my genitals.  Vaginal lubrication increases with increased blood flow, as more fluid travels out of the blood and through the tissues with the increased capillary pressure of more blood.  Since increased blood flow also causes increased sensitivity of the genitals, these two mechanisms could be working together to cause the increased frequency of ejaculation.  I come harder from the increased sensitivity and there's more fluid there to squirt.  It's also possible that the increased blood flow and pregnancy hormones have caused growth of the glands that are responsible for female ejaculation, but I'm just speculating.  I have to do more research.

There's so little information out there on female ejaculation as it is, the only sources I can find for this during pregnancy are on pregnancy message boards where other women mention it happening to them.  I haven't been very good about reading my pregnancy books, but I doubt they mention it in there.  I'd love to learn more about this.

  

1 comment:

  1. A great article indeed and a very detailed, realistic and superb analysis about Pregnant sex, of this issue, very nice write up, Thanks.
    Pregnant Squirt

    ReplyDelete

Remember that even anonymous bloggers are real people and be kind. Trolls will not be tolerated. If you're going to be judgmental or homophobic, shove off.